Driving Lessons Morely
I want to get my driver’s licence, where do I start?
- A great place to start is to do a free 1 Hour Keys 2 Drive lesson. This involves the learner driver, our instructor and a supervisor in attendance who has had their licence for a minimum of 4 years. This is most commonly a parent and is a government requirement of the free K2D lesson.
- After the Keys 2 Drive lesson, the student may book another driving lessons as well as driving with a parent or supervisor.
- The waiting list for a PDA (Practical Driving Assessment) can be lengthy. Our driving instructor will give you an indication of when the student will be ready to book their PDA.
- Our driving instructor will set you up with the skills to pass your PDA first time so you can enjoy the freedom of being a safe and competent driver!
Whilst we do driving lessons all over Perth, our driving instructors know every road, park and shopping centre around Morely. If you’re looking for the best possible driving lessons in Morely, call us today on 9468 2020.
Our local hand-picked male and female Morely driving instructor will pick you up for each lesson. We offer top quality driving lessons in Perth’s Northern Suburbs as well as driving lessons in Perth’s Southern Suburbs. Our Morely Driving Instructors will conduct parking manoeuvres at Morely Shopping Centre, teach you the government required “left something behind” exercise around the Morely High School area and teach lane changing and merging on Morely's busiest roads.
All of our learner driving lessons are defensive driving lessons and if you know where your driving test is going to be, we will teach you on the driving test route.
- Australian Statistics for young drivers and provisional drivers
- Road Traffic crashes account for 45% of deaths among young Australians
- The main cause of deadly accidents among young drivers is speeding, 80% of those killed are young male drivers.
- Young Australian drivers account for 50% of hospitalized accident victims and a further 25% are vehicle passengers.
- Young drivers (17-25 year olds) represent one-quarter of all Australian road deaths, but make up only 10-15% of the licensed driver population.
- A driver over 26 years is 4 times less likely to be involved in a crash than a 17 year old driver on their P plates.
Best West Driving School takes road safety in Perth seriously. We aim to reduce death and injury by providing quality driving lessons to that produce quality drivers on WA roads.